A record of the missionary adventures of "Elder Rose" and his Friends here in the Wonderful Missionary World of Nauvoo! -summer 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Coming Soon!
This summer I'm off to Nauvoo Ill. for another missionary experience! I'll be leaving May 6th to perform and welcome summer visitors to this historic little town. This blog is where I'll be sharing my adventures and the Fun that we'll be having all summer long!
I'm so sorry I missed being able to hang out before you left! But guess what? I found us two more roommates, so we don't have to live with strangers. It's my little brother Matt and his friend Braden. Anyway, we need to write them again and say: "I give permission to move me from apartment # 312 to #308... so it'll still be on the top floor and nice!
They wouldn't let me do it for you, but if you want I can make a pretend e-mail and do it for you (which I might do by the end of the week since I'm not sure what your mission rules allow you to do) anyway. I'm super excited to follow your blog, one day I hope to do something blog worthy!
Jon!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I missed being able to hang out before you left! But guess what? I found us two more roommates, so we don't have to live with strangers. It's my little brother Matt and his friend Braden. Anyway, we need to write them again and say: "I give permission to move me from apartment # 312 to #308... so it'll still be on the top floor and nice!
They wouldn't let me do it for you, but if you want I can make a pretend e-mail and do it for you (which I might do by the end of the week since I'm not sure what your mission rules allow you to do) anyway. I'm super excited to follow your blog, one day I hope to do something blog worthy!
~Taylor Davies